One-on-One Lessons in Photography and
Photoshop Elements 14 in
Milwaukee, Racine and Ozaukee Counties
Consider taking these classes if:
- You've ever wondered what all
those buttons and things do on your camera.
- You want to take your DSLR or Micro Four Thirds camera off of Auto.
- You need to take better photos
for your job.
- You need classes that have flexible scheduling, instruction, and individual attention from the instructor. Learn at your own pace.
- You want better photos of your family and friends.
going on vacation and want some good photo memories.
- You want better photos
for scrap booking projects.
- You've tried group classes, but didn't learn much. Take lessons with an experienced teacher who offers patient and gentle instruction.
- You want to learn a new hobby, and photography
so sign up today!
What kind of camera do you need?
Your camera should have manual settings on it for you to get
the most from your lessons.
How do you know if your camera has manual settings?
Look in your owner's manual. Does it list a chapter on f-stops and shutter speed
adjustments? Look at your camera. Does is have M, TV, AV and P or M, S, A, and P on a top knob? Then it has manual settings.
If you aren't sure, contact Susan.
Who teaches the classes?
Susan Lukas, an award-winning photographer, has taught photography to adults since 2003.
She has developed her curriculum by listening to her students and helping them
to achieve their goals. Her enthusiasm will help you become the photographer you want to be. Her classes are all about you and what you need to be a better photographer.
I really enjoyed your class. I learned alot. -M
Photography is harder than I thought it would be. You took the time to explain it and fully answered my questions. -K
really know a lot about photography. It was a pleasure to take your class.
classes are casual and fun. I recommended you to my friends.
didn't realize so much is involved with taking a good photo. You don't just point
I'll recommend you to my friends. I took all three of your classes, and have really improved my skills and even accepted some freelance jobs. -M
Thanks for the class. I had fun and learned a lot of useful things. Now I have to practice!! -C
LEARN MORE HERE